When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me. And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

Fell in love with a girl fell in love once and almost completely. 
She's in love with the world but sometimes these feelings 
can be so misleading. She turns and says "are you alright?" 
said "I must be fine cause my heart's still beating"She says
 "come and kiss me by the riverside, bobby says it's fine 
he don't consider it cheating" 

Red hair with a curl mellow roll for the flavor and the eyes 
for peeping can't keep away from the girl these two sides 
of my brain need to have a meeting can't think of anything 
to do my left brain knows that all love is fleeting she's just 
looking for something new and I said it once before but it 
bears repeating 





Fell in love with a girl fell in love once and almost completely.

No hay comentarios: