When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me. And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

Never win first place, I don't support the team. I can't take direction, and my socks are never clean. Teachers dated me, my parents hated me. I was always in a fight cuz I can't do nothin' right. Everyday I fight a war against the mirror. I can't take the person starin' back at me. I'm a hazard to myself. Don't let me get me. I'm my own worst enemy. Its bad when you annoy yourself. So irritating. Don't wanna be my friend no more I wanna be somebody else LA told me, "You'll be a pop star, All you have to change is everything you are." Tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears. She's so pretty, that just ain't me. Doctor, doctor won't you please prescribe somethin .A day in the life of someone else?. Cuz I'm a hazard to myself Don't let me get me. I'm my own worst enemy. Its bad when you annoy yourself. So irritating. Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else

No hay comentarios: